Engage, encourage, enlighten
Sunlight scattered rooms bring your subject to life
Our Conference Centre is professional, spacious and invigorating, you’ll have space to think, inside and out, as natural light brings the outdoors into every room. And with our jaw dropping views of Cornwall’s coast and countryside, you and your guests will leave inspired – an event with us feels exclusive.
Whether you need a room for a short meeting, or a series of events throughout the week or month, we’ll discuss what you need and price your event accordingly.
Promotions and discounts
We’re always looking for ways to offer our visitors something more: with concessions for advance and block bookings, training packages with a delegate rate, off peak prices, introductory and loyalty discounts, and refer a friend rate… there’s always a reason to book an event at St Austell Business Park.
We’re open to all, committed to ensuring everyone benefits from all our conference centre has to offer with full accessibility throughout, disabled parking, wide corridors and walkways, lifts, and disabled toilet facilities on every floor.
Take time out or get creative stimulated by scents of fresh herbs. Follow wildflowers to our garden and get inspiration sitting by our natural ponds – home to tadpoles, frogs and newts. We protect existing flora and fauna, embracing the natural landscape and enhancing the indigenous ecology.
Please note that all prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T
Sea View Suite
- You’ll be greeted with an exceptional panorama of St Austell Bay from our Sea View Conference Suite, a breathtaking conference room for any event. Serene and spacious with finely tuned acoustics, wraparound walkways, and floor-to-ceiling windows providing some of Cornwall’s finest views.
- Recommended room capacity: 80 people theatre layout or 60 people cabaret layout.
Half Day: £185
Full day: £295
- Nestled amongst the stunning spaces of the top floor, our Beech Suite is the perfect place for meetings or interviews – it’s tucked away so discretion, sensitivity and privacy are guaranteed. An ideal space to collaborate, invigorate and inspire.
- Recommended room capacity: 12 people boardroom layout.
Half Day: £85
Full day: £125
- Our most popular room for training events. Bright, open and with beautiful views, step out of the sliding doors of the Cedar Suite to let your guests take a moment to recharge with jaw dropping views across Cornwall stretching West from Goonhilly to The Lizard.
- Recommended room capacity: 30 people cabaret layout.
Half Day: £130
Full day: £220
- The Oak Suite showcases our St Austell setting at it’s absolute best with the iconic landscape and bay providing the backdrop to this second floor conference room.
- Recommended room capacity: 20 people boardroom layout.
Half Day: £115
Full day: £190
- Perfectly appointed and in the heart of the building, our SAPC Boardroom makes the best of light and space to portray a professional feel and airy aspect ideal for any small conference, meeting or training event.
- Recommended room capacity: 12 people boardroom layout or 16 people horseshoe layout.
Half Day: £105
Full day: £170
The Top Floor
- If you’re booking for more than 50, why not book the whole top floor to include both the Beech and Sea View suites? Providing your delegates with break out spaces and outdoor wrap around walkways. Have the whole floor to yourself.
- Recommended room capacity: from 50+ people.
Half Day: £270
Full day: £420