We Are Open for Meetings, Training and Events
We are open and would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with our friendly team to discuss your event requirements and check availability.
It is our aim to ensure that your time at St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, safe and productive.
We continue to implement Covid-Safe guidelines and we have maintained reduced capacity in the conference suites for your safety and comfort.
Based on your event aims and delegate numbers, we will recommend the best Conference Suite to suit your event. We are happy to provide further advice and work with you to deliver a successful event and make sure that your delegates feel welcome and safe.
We can reserve future dates without charge or commitment at this stage. So, drop us a line with your preferred dates and we’ll check availability and reserve your event.
Here are some of the things we’ve put in place to ensure that your visit to St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, comfortable and safe:
- We have reduced our capacity in our Conference Suites to aid social distancing.
- Upon arrival, all delegates are directed straight to their room to reduce time in communal breakout areas.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed in easily-accessible locations throughout the Conference Centre.
- We have placed directional signage around the Conference Centre to aid social distancing.
- We continue to implement our enhanced cleaning programme for all areas, with a focus on touchpoints.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments are served at staggered times to reduce time in communal breakout areas.
- We offer pre-ordered, individually-served lunches. Each person’s food is provided in its own box.
- Our team wear face masks and we ask all guests to wear masks in all communal areas.
- We comply with NHS Track and Trace obligations as required.
- We continue to monitor advice provided by the Government, local authorities and Public Health England.
A detailed risk assessment can be provided upon request.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Take care and stay safe,
Beth & Kelly
Since St Austell Conference Centre reopened, we’ve received some really positive feedback on everything we’ve put in place to enable people to safely meet in-person. As people begin to feel more familiar with the new restrictions, we’ve seen an increased number of...