We’re STILL OPEN throughout lockdown
The Meetings Industry Association has received formal clarification that business meetings and events for up to 30 delegates can take place during the second national lockdown.
Jane Longhurst, chief executive of The Meetings Industry Association, said: “Last night we received confirmation from the Department of Culture Media & Sport (DCMS) that business meetings and events may take place for up to a total of 30 people, if social distancing can be maintained and the venue can demonstrate it has followed the guidance and is COVID-Secure.”
Over the last few months, our team have been working hard behind the scenes making changes and putting new procedures in place to ensure your visit to St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, comfortable and safe.
Here are some of the things we’ve put in place:
- We have reduced our capacity to aid social distancing.
- Upon arrival, all delegates are directed straight to their room, leading to a reduced use of breakout areas.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed in easily-accessible locations around the Conference Centre.
- We have placed directional signage around the Conference Centre to aid with social distancing.
- We have put an enhanced cleaning programme in place for all areas, with a focus on touchpoints.
- We now offer pre-ordered, individually-served lunches. Each person’s food is provided in its own box. Our staff now serve tea, coffee and refreshments.
- Our staff wear masks and we ask guests to wear masks where possible in communal areas.
- We comply with NHS Track and Trace obligations.
- Our team have undergone special training, which is ongoing. We continue to monitor advice provided by the Government, local authorities and Public Health England.
Ultimately, we want to make sure your time at St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, safe and productive.
Our team are available to discuss any queries or concerns you may have – you can contact us on 01726 624200, firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person. You can also download a detailed risk assessment here, or have it sent to you upon request.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Our Conference Centre remains open for small essential business meetings, training or education purposes only. So, if your meeting or training session is essential and cannot be delayed or take place at home, we are here for you. We are still taking enquiries for...