COVID-Safe Conference Venue in Cornwall
At St Austell Conference Centre we continue to implement COVID-Safe Guidelines
At St Austell Conference Centre, we always aim to ensure your event is welcoming, productive, inspirational and safe. We opened back up to conferences as soon as it was safe to do so and we continue to implement COVID-Safe guidelines.
Based on your event aims and delegate numbers, we will recommend the best Conference Suite to suit your event and provide the best experience for your delegates.
As the future remains a little uncertain, we can reserve future dates without charge or commitment so drop us a line with your preferred dates and we’ll check availability and reserve your event.
Here are some of the things we’ve put in place to ensure that your visit to St Austell Conference Centre is welcoming, comfortable and safe:
- We have reduced our capacity in our Conference Suites to aid social distancing.
- Upon arrival, all delegates are directed straight to their room to reduce time in communal breakout areas.
- Hand sanitiser is available in easily-accessible locations throughout the Conference Centre.
- We have placed directional signage around the Conference Centre to aid social distancing.
- We continue to implement our enhanced cleaning programme for all areas, with a focus on touchpoints.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments are served at staggered times to reduce time in communal breakout areas.
- We offer pre-ordered, individually-served lunches. Each person’s food is provided in its own box.
- Our team wear face masks and we ask all guests to wear masks in all communal areas.
- We comply with NHS Track and Trace, testing and vaccination obligations as required.
- We continue to monitor advice provided by the Government, local authorities and Public Health England.
A detailed risk assessment can be provided upon request.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.